Workplace GP Services
Keep Your Employees Healthy and Productive
Do you want to keep your employees healthy and productive? Workplace GP Services can help.
Dr Harris provides comprehensive service provides your employees with access to a dedicated GP, 24/7. This means that they can get the care they need when they need it, without having to leave work.
✓ Personalised and Comprehensive Care
✓ Confidentiality and Privacy
✓ Convenient Workplace Visit Doctor Appointments
✓ Highly Trusted , Prompt And Reliable Family GP
Why Choose Dr. Harris For Your Private GP Workplace Visits?
With a doctor like Private GP in London Dr Martin Harris in London, there can be several benefits of workplace visits by Private GP. Here are some potential advantages:
- Personal Attention: Dr. Harris is a doctor who provides healthcare by giving a personalised approach. He establishes the doctor-patient relationship by knowing his patients and ensuring healthcare is appropriate and individual, addressing concerns and needs.
- Comprehensive services: Private GP in London Dr. Martin Harris offers thorough medical consultations at your workplace to address your concerns, provide accurate diagnoses, and develop personalized treatment plans tailored to your needs.
- Convenience: Workplace visits offer a choice for patients during their workplace, being limited in their travel time while being in an unfamiliar surround.
- Flexibility: Private GP in London offers flexibility of appointment times which is more convenient for you.
- Continuity of Care: Continuity of care is an essential for the doctor-patient relationship so that the patient benefits.
- Privacy: If you have a private and sensitive medical matter or just wish privacy for your healthcare private, then a workplace visit may offer you feeling comfortable about privacy.
- Access to Specialist Care: Dr. Harris has the experience and experience for the clinical application of medical technology to deliver Point of Care POC diagnostic tests.by his clients
Really amazing doctor. He came to my house took his time to diagnose me and also had the medication with him. So I didn’t have to leave the house to go to the pharmacy while feeling so poorly. He also took the time to check on my son ear since he’s been complaining of some pain. I would highly recommend.
December 7, 2023
Dr Harris has always provided advice in a warm comforting way whilst always being professional. He is able to communicate and get to the heart of the issue in a way which is both sensitive and reassuring without causing alarm or distress. He constantly prioritizes his patients welfare and I cannot emphasise that enough. Even when you cannot get hold of him he always calls back within a very short time. He is the epitome of the consummate professional yet at the same time he is able to dispense his advice in a clear, easy to understand and endearing manner.
October 25, 2023
Dr Harris is always caring and attentive and above all professional. He has helped and advised me and my family on many occasions. Dear Dr. Harris, You are one of a kind. Barak
October 10, 2023
I had a situation that I was quite worried about. Dr Harris was out the area but still took the time to listen and reassure me on the phone. He advised me what to do and was calm and patient and answered all my questions slowly and clearly. The following morning Dr Harris called to check up on me to make sure things were progressing in the right direction. I felt very taken care of. After my situation was resolved he gave further advice in case of future recurrence. Overall a very positive experience.
August 25, 2023
A Comprehensive Range Of Private GP Services For Workplace Visits
Dr Martin Harris is a highly experienced Private GP who operates in London, with over 30 years of medical experience in GP healthcare, he delivers the highest standard of care to his patients. Dr Harris has a name and reputation built as a reliable and trusted provider of healthcare.
Dr.Harris offers a comprehensive range of medical services designed to meet your individual healthcare needs. These services include:
Dr Harris carries out medical assessments and reports, and medical health screenings to diagnose or help identify any underlying health issues. Then this becomes a personalised medical care and healthcare plan.
Dr Harris has the experience and expertise in a wide range of medical fields and provides specialist consultations, including diabetes (sugar testing) cardiology (mini ECG), and neonatal newborn circumcision
Based on the clinical consultations, Dr Harris can then provide prescriptions for various medications, including antibiotics and painkillers.
Note - This does not include CD controlled drugs.
Dr. Harris ensures that you receive the highest quality care and protection against Hepatitis B. Trust in his expertise and commitment to your well-being towards a healthier future.
Chronic Disease Management
Dr Harris offers continuing monitoring and care for the management of chronic conditions such as diabetes (sugar), CKD chronic renal disease, hypertension (blood pressure) and asthma.
Dr Harris can provide referrals to specialist consultants and diagnostic tests as needed, ensuring that patients receive comprehensive and coordinated care.
It's important to note that Dr Harris' practice operates on an appointment-only basis, so it's recommended to schedule an appointment in advance to ensure availability.
In case of emergency, it is best to seek immediate medical attention by calling 999 or visiting the nearest A&E department.
Private GP Workplace Visits FAQ
What Is The Cost Of A Private GP Workplace Visit With Doctor Harris?
The cost of Doctor Martin Harris Private GP in London making a hotel visit will depend on your location, also the specific healthcare services required.
- Visit based in Golders Green London NW11 - £180.00
- Visit Finchley N3 Hendon NW4 Hampstead NW3 - £195.00
- Visit within Central London: Quotation on request, dependent on location.
- Visit other areas: Quotation on request, dependent on location.
What Areas Of London Does Doctor Martin Harris Serve?
Dr. Harris is based in Golders Green NW11, North West London, and travels to different parts of London to provide healthcare to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
Dr. Martin Harris serves :
If you are unsure whether Dr. Harris serves your specific area, you can contact his practice directly to inquire about his availability for home visits in your location.
How Long Will My Appointment Last?
Generally, the initial consultation with Dr. Harris may last up to 45 -60 minutes; follow-up appointments may be shorter.
The actual length of your appointment will vary based on the complexity of your case and the specific healthcare services you require.
For your initial consultation, Dr. Harris will take the time to record and understand your full medical history, then-current symptoms, plus any concerns you may have.
This may take longer than a subsequent follow-up appointment since Dr Harris is then familiar with your medical record, background and history.
Of note is that Dr Harris in taking a personalised and comprehensive approach to medical care and healthcare, will always take the time needed to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
What Kind Of Medical Conditions Can Dr Harris Treat?
Dr Martin Harris Private GP in London, can help with a wide range of medical issues.
This is based on his expertise and experience in various areas of medicine, so providing a comprehensive range of medical care and healthcare services to his patients.
Some of the common medical issues that Dr Harris can help with include but are not limited to:
- Coughs, colds
- Sore throat
- Stomach bugs
- Skin rashes
- Urinary tract infections
- Abdominal pain
- Joint and back pain
- High blood pressure
- Autoimmune conditions
- Stomach bugs
How Do I Schedule A Workplace Appointment With Doctor Harris?
Here are the steps you can follow to schedule an appointment:
- Visit Dr. Harris' practice website or call his practice directly 07896 718812 to inquire about availability for a workplace GP visit.
- Provide some basic information about yourself and the reason for your appointment, this allows the practice can better understand your concerns and needs and recommend the most appropriate care.
- If you choose to schedule a home visit, provide your address with your postcode and preferred date/time for the visit. The practice will do its best to accommodate your scheduling preferences, subject to availability.
- The practice will confirm your appointment time, and location (if applicable), and provide any necessary preparation or pre-appointment instructions.
What Are The Advantages Of Using A Workplace Doctor?
- Convenience: Dr. Harris comes directly to your hotel, saving you travel time and eliminating the need to sit in a waiting room.
- Familiar Environment: You receive medical care in your own surroundings.
- Privacy: With the GP hotel visits service, it offers a higher level of privacy compared to clinic visits, ensuring confidential discussions and examinations.
- Reduced Exposure: Avoid potential exposure to germs and infections present in crowded waiting areas.
- Appointment Flexibility: With Dr Harris' hotel visits service, it offers greater flexibility in scheduling appointments, and accommodating your availability.